- The expansion of Al Qaeda and its influence in the Arab Spring.
- Fast & Furious as gun control policy.
- Events in Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt.
- Our alliance with Israel
- Iran's nuclear ambition-Is it true, Mr. President, that you recongnize Iran's right to nuclear technology?
- The importance of fossil fuel in America's national security.
- Support for oil exploration in South America and the prevention of exploration here.
- Our influence in the UN and the world at large.
- The importance of trade deals in our favor.
- Reinvigorated support for our traditional allies.
- Ask Obama what he meant when he told the Russians he'd be more flexible after he was re-elected?
Monday, October 22, 2012
There is no point in telling Mitt Romney what to say or how to say it. I just hope he will remember some the following foreign policy issues: