All the News That's Fit to be Tied

I have an axe to grind, but unlike the New York Times, I freely admit it.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hey; The Joke’s on You

Just how much unethical behavior does a person have to take part in to be unacceptable to the American people as a cabinet secretary or high-placed official? It's as if Obama and his team are laughing at us by selecting a tax cheat to run the IRS. Do they get their jollies selecting a health care lobbyist and tax cheat to run HHS? I can understand how appealing to Judd Gregg’s vanity to get him to desert his party and give Obama a scapegoat in case his policies fail could give them a big rush. I can see the thrill they get when they think they put something over on the American people: Sort of stuck it in their eye big-time. Well for a man who says he wants to bring change it looks like the same old playbook to me.